Thursday, December 23, 2010

anYThinG For yOu~



i thought that all this while..,
i have done everything i could for u.. 
but..the fact is i did it all just for myself..
i have been too selfish..
and i never care about your feelings..

i'm so ashamed with myself..
ewm..u must be very upset with me rite..?
i'm sorry....
i'm too obvious to keep u with me..
i didn't let u go anywhere..,
or talk to anybody..,
or doing anything u want..,
until u felt uncomfortable..

but..its all over now.. :)
i believe that TRUST is the great key for every problems..
so i will trust u..
i have felt how its hurt when we lost someone in our lives..
i have lost u once..
and i don't want to lose u anymore..

thus i will take my chance..,
i will do my best to make us happy..
and no more selfish.. >.<
star,let's make the most happiest moment as we're still together!! ;)
we both should learn from the past..
and appreciating everything that we have..=)
once again,sorry 4 what i have done..
and thanx for giving ourselves another chances..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment